15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Chocolate or grapes, but not chocolate-covered-grapes.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
I have a lot of favorites. Right now I’m spending most of my time listening to Bring Me the Horizon, Brantley Gilbert and Jason Aldean.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
People who don’t understand the concept of personal space in public places.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Listen to music.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
I’m pretty happy with Autumn for now.
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
I’m terrible at baking stuff.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
Intelligent Alpha heroes who treat their love interest well.
Smart-mouthed heroines who are loyal.
11. What is your favorite movie?
This could change on any given day. Heathers has been a long-time favorite. The original Charade with Audrey Hepburn. Hitchcock’s The Birds.
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
I don’t really do celebrity crushes (my husband and my fictional heroes keep me plenty busy), but if I had to pick one it would probably be Charlie Hunnam or Chris Hemsworth.
13. What is your biggest phobia?
Snakes, bees, spiders, basically any creepy-crawly thing that can kill me.
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
I think it depends on the context in which the word is used. Moist in a sex scene grosses me out, but in a bakery it’s perfectly fine.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I tend to read a lot darker than I write.
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
Are you looking for a model number? Or recommendations? What are we going for here?
2. Who is your daddy?
Dante from the Iron Bulls MC series is the only daddy for me.