15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Gummy candy. Used to be Twizzlers but can’t get those in Holland so I do gummy bears or those little gummy cherries.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
At the moment, The Lumineers!
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
Hmmm….can I go more than once? You know, I think I’d go back about 15 years knowing what I know now and have a do-over!
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
Tough one. I have to think…
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Talk to a friend. Watch Stephen Colbert. Listen to an awesome book.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
Hmm…for about a week or so, I went by Meggie. I’d just read The Thornbirds and was obsessed. I don’t have one in particular. I get to be so many when writing because all my heroines have my favorite names
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Forgetting eggs in a custard when company is coming.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Neither! Both scare the crap out of me!
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
Dark, brooding, strong, but with a heart of gold.
11. What is your favorite movie?
At the moment, Youth.
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
I’m between crushes…
13. What is your biggest phobia?
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
I have never thought about this! I guess when I’m reading a sexy book, I want sexy words so don’t mention cervix or womb or what not. Make it hot!
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I brew my own beer! For some reason, that is shocking to people who meet me. I don’t know why because I love to drink it too!