15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Venti Starbucks Iced Coffee with cream, no classic and 3 pumps mocha
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
Just one? Um, when a semi pulls into the left lane to pass another semi that’s only going 1 mile slower and it takes 20 minutes for the passing semi to pass.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Cuss and eat chocolate
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
Princess Consuela Banana Hammock – cause Phoebe Buffay rocks.
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
What’s the kitchen?
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Neither – I’m terrified of heights
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
My favorite type of Hero is the one slightly tarnished – I like Iron Man because he’s far from perfect. My favorite type of Heroine is one who can save herself.
11. What is your favorite movie?
I hate this question because I pick one and then an hour later, I think of a different one. I guess I’m gonna have to go with Lost Boys.
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
13. What is your biggest phobia?
In no particular order; spiders, snakes, and dying alone
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
None that I can think of off the top of my head.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I once passed out in the middle of the operating room while observing an ACL knee surgery.
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
OMG, I want the BVibe Trio Butt Plug. In purple
2. Who is your daddy?
You mean, besides Mark Wahlberg?