15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Anything chocolate and sometimes white cheddar popcorn and sometimes both at the same time.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
Sia has recently become my favorite. That woman’s voice! It’s unreal.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
My only regret when it comes to writing is that I didn’t start sooner. ALTHOUGH, my GPA did suffer because I preferred to read dirty books rather than study. I probably would have quit school if I wrote during college. Just being honest here.
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Same thing I do any other day. Read, watch Netflix, and feel guilty for not writing.
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
Repeating myself. God, do I hate it.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Shout some curse words at the sky and move on.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
What is Jason Momoa’s wife’s name again?
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Forgetting to cook. I spend roughly $150 in groceries a month and about $100 of it expires.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
I love antiheroes and heroines who can bring them to their knees.
11. What is your favorite movie?
I have a few, but Fear was inspiration for my debut novel Fear Me. Well… mostly David McCall. He made crazy so sexy.
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
Crush as in whose face do I want to ride until the world ends? Um… Theo James.
13. What is your biggest phobia?
Self-destructing. No one can hurt me more than I can hurt myself.
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
Serious shit… I read a book once (don’t remember the name), and the heroine called the inside of her p***y her sugar walls.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I don’t care for dark chocolate. I still eat it because it’s chocolate, but I don’t enjoy it.
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
Every woman should own a rabbit ear vibrator. Just saying. WOW.
2. Who is your daddy?