15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Olives and M&Ms. Not together!
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
Stephen Sondheim. I’m a theater nerd.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
The Georgian Era in England, but only if I could be a rich duchess married to a hot duke!
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Sleep or get busy with my husband.
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
People who throw drinks and other messy stuff into trash cans that don’t have liners in them. WTH? You know someone’s going to have to clean that up.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Scarf chocolate by the handful.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
I’d change my real name, which is kind of boring, to Annabel, which I really love. (Obviously, since I chose it for my pen name!)
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
The time I burned bacon in the oven. Oh God, the smell. The smoke. The fumes.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Bungee jump, but both sound awful to me.
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
I love a bad boy hero, and a virginal heroine. They’re both catnip to me.
11. What is your favorite movie?
A Room With a View.
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
Daniel Craig and Jason Momoa.
13. What is your biggest phobia?
Bears. They live everywhere!
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
I can’t stand when authors use “cum” as a verb. I will throw the book against the wall.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I taught Kindergarten for six years before I became an author. I specialized in early childhood literacy.
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
Anything horribly painful!