15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Popcorn or potato chips!
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
The future! There’s a lot of cool stuff in the past, but the whole time tunnel paradox gives me a headache, and I really don’t want to screw up the world any more than it already is. Also – hygiene. But the future is (hopefully) going to be awesome and I’d love to see what humanity is capable of achieving!
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Drink red wine, write, or binge on Netflix with the blinds up so I can watch it. I am absolutely not a fan of the sun, so rainy days are my favorites!
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
I have mild-dose of OCD behaviors and so when things aren’t arranged well, or if buttons don’t face the right direction it can bother me a lot! But, I handle it. Haha.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Drink wine, and watch a silly movie like Zoolander or any of the Will Ferrell ones like Step Brothers / Talladega Nights / Anchorman, etc. I love it.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
I’m not sure what it would be, but definitely something more interesting than “Jennifer” because there are always so many of us! I’ve always loved the name Kiara, but I have no reason why!
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Baking pies from scratch. I have these amazing recipes from my grandmother, and I can follow most of them very well, but every single pie I’ve attempted from scratch will burn on the edges and be raw in the middle!
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Skydive! I actually want to do it this year!
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
I love dark and damaged heroes that end up only caring for the heroine, and I love a heroine with fight, and sass, and a foul mouth. Someone who isn’t such a damsel in distress (even if she’s in distress!).
11. What is your favorite movie?
Probably Zoolander. I’ve seen it so many times and it always makes me happy!
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
Right now? Charlie Hunnam. Yum!
13. What is your biggest phobia?
Oddly enough, I really cannot handle the sight of a needle going into my skin. I still donate blood as often as I can, I have multiple tattoos, but I absolutely cannot see it enter my skin. I have passed out more than once!
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
I despise the word “utilize” because people put that word instead of “use” just to sound fancy. Also not a fan of the medical terms for genitals in erotica, totally takes me out of a scene to read “vagina” or “penis” when it’s supposed to be sexy. I instantly get flashbacks to my mother’s nursing textbooks when we had “The Talk” – not hot.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
If you don’t know me I’ve been active in the BDSM lifestyle for over 10 years, have a Dom and I’m a big supporter of the BDSM community and love to answer questions. The other side of me is a hyper nerd. I played video games for YEARS (especially World of Warcraft… until I started writing), I play Dungeons and Dragons (DnD), and designed/built a text based game called a MUD with my best friends that was actually live for a few years (with real players!).
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
The belt. ^_^ Whip me please!