15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Coffee, lots of it, with tasty creamer.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
I’d go tell young me that the correct pronunciation is “Eye-ll” not “A-sel.” Aisle.
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
Mouth breathers and wet chewing noises. *Shudders*
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Talk to Mr. Aaron about it.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
RoomySquirt Vagina. Because why not?
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
I was super pregnant with my first daughter and decided to bake a pie. I spent so much time on it, ridiculous amounts of time. Piled the apples high, did a custom lattice work. Baked it up nice and bubbly. Pulled it out of the oven by grabbing its edges (I didn’t put it on a baking sheet because preggo brain). The center bent, the whole pie fell apart all over the glass door of the oven.
I cried like a little bitch.
Then I got pissed and went the store, got all new ingredients, and made another, perfect one.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
I love anti-heroes and heroines who can take care of themselves.
11. What is your favorite movie?
Big Trouble in Little China.
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
Adam Zucker (he’s like an ESPN reporter or something that shows up on halftime shows)
13. What is your biggest phobia?
I shall not say the biggest one of all, but I do not enjoy tentacles.
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I’m good at cross-stitching.
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
Anything that vibrates.
2. Who is your daddy?
Mr. Aaron. Meeeeooowww.