15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Any kind of chocolate with Coke. Mainly Snickers and something salty to follow.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
I have many! Laura Welsh, Bruno Mars, Justin Timberlake, Kid Cudi to name a few.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
I would go back to spend more time with my brother. 🙂
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Write, sleep, or watch movies over a warm bowl of popcorn.
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
When people grit their teeth. Ew.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Listen to music, eat something sweet.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
I actually like my name. I’ve yet to meet another Shanora. lol. It’s a rare name.
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Rice! Well, it used to be. I used to either overcook it or undercook it. Took me a while to figure it out.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
I love a badass Hero who takes no shit and a Heroine who can handle him. I don’t like crybaby heroines and definitely not a crybaby Hero. LOL.
11. What is your favorite movie?
300 and The Devil Wears Prada.
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
13. What is your biggest phobia?
A room full of spiders or snakes.
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I hardly ever wear colors. My wardrobe is basically black, grey, and some white if I’m feeling lucky.
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
Definitely a vibrator.