15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Red licorice or iced coffee.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
To meet Jane Austen 🙂
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Cuddle with my cats and read.
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
Dishes that aren’t clean.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Binge watch some of my favorite TV shows.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
My dad wanted to name me Scarlett, but my mom won out. I think I would have actually preferred Scarlett because there are so many Ashleighs.
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Mostly of the things I try to make off Pinterest and fail miserably.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
I like the anti-hero. Tortured and dark and totally messed up in the head. For heroines, I like them to be strong but in their own unique way.
11. What is your favorite movie?
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
13. What is your biggest phobia?
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
Flower when referring to any type of anatomy.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I’m pretty quiet in my real life and most of my friends and family would never guess that I write the sort of stories that I do.