15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Chocolate, but mostly coffee.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
Of all time: Deborah Gibson. But I can’t just pick one, so I’ll have to go with Of Monsters and Men, Ellie Goulding, Halsey, Lana Del Rey, Florence + The Machine, Chris Cornell, and Bastille.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
Nowhere. I’d get myself in trouble and mess up the time continuum because I’d want to undo so many horrendous things in history.
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
I live in Oregon. A rainy day is just another day, lol.
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
Bad odors in the house and rude drivers.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Try to get myself into a more positive frame of mind, which is easier said than done.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
I can’t think of any other name I’d want.
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Maybe if I was in there more often I’d have one. :p
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
Vulnerable, tortured, yet entirely alpha males. They’re sweet and sexy. As for the heroine, she’s gotta have a blend of spunk and vulnerability too.
11. What is your favorite movie?
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
13. What is your biggest phobia?
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
Pussy. I hate that word.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I grew up wanting to be a writer, but I never believed it would happen. I’m not really sure how surprising that is, but it’s the only thing I can come up with right now!
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
The Magic Wand