15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Cadbury chocolate buttons, they are the best!
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
Snow Patrol, closely followed by the Dixie Chicks.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Write…or read…I know shocker!
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
Passive aggressive bullshit 🙂
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Have a bath…with wine…not bath in wine you understand…although…
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
Funny you should ask…thinking Fonda Coxx would make a great pen name or Jenny Taylia…because I am essentially have the humour of a teenage boy.
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Forgetting to put the eggs in cake mixture.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Oh, that would be neither.
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
Michelle Pfeiffer’s Cat woman…she kicked ass.
11. What is your favorite movie?
Probably still Star Wars…A New Hope.
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
13. What is your biggest phobia?
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
Moist and juicy.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I swear like a sailor.
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
Vibrating cock ring…every home should have one.
2. Who is your daddy?
Now that would be telling.