15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
We both love chocolate… M&M’s and Reece’s Pieces are amazing.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
Adele, Britney Spears, Beyoncé… pretty much badass chicks
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
Can we go into the future? I think we’d be okay to see ourselves in like 30 years.
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Lol! Write?? What we’d like to do is lay around and read, but that doesn’t always coincide.
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
I don’t know that we have any? Not using the word moist is a good one.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Eat. Isn’t food always the answer?
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
If we had to change our author name we’d probably just call ourselves Pink Sparkly Princess… because that’s what everyone seems to know us for. Especially with our covers
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Mel scorched some S’mores in the oven once, and that was pretty comical. But both of us are pretty good in the kitchen otherwise.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Skydive. Go big or go home!
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
Hero- possessive, controlling, and big.
Heroine- innocent, virginal, super magic vagina.
11. What is your favorite movie?
We differ on those, but we both love classics like Beauty and Beast and The Princess Bride.
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
John Oliver, John Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Trevor Noah, Bill Mahar (we may have a thing for political comedy show hosts).
13. What is your biggest phobia?
Spiders. Can’t they just die already?
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
It’s more phrases than anything like… “She turned her neck to give him better access” gets on my nerves. And when a man tells a woman to climax and she does. We’re over the top ridiculous, but some things we can’t let go of.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
It would probably surprise people that even though we live over a thousand miles apart we see one another about once a month. It’s hard sometimes to go longer than that because we enjoy being together.
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
Hmmm. This is tricky. Let’s start with saying the Lelo brands we’ve tried are terrible. Definitely not worth the money. But the ten dollar bullets you can get on amazon always make for a good night. For a little higher end, it would be the Crave Vesper. Do your lady business a solid and get one of those babies. They’re magical.
2. Who is your daddy?
We are both in committed, monogamous marriages, so the answer would always be our husbands. They’re both pretty fucking awesome.