15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Pretzel M&Ms!! I have been known to eat an entire bag in one sitting.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
The 1950s or 1960s…but if I could go back and see dinosaurs without getting eaten, LOL, then I would go back wayyyy further.
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Read, write, and drink coffee.
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
When someone interrupts me when I’m reading or writing.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Snuggle up with my sweet little corgi/lab mix, Daisy.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
I’ve always liked the name Emma. It’s short, sweet, and oh so innocent sounding, hahaha.
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Ohhh let’s see…probably the time I set a skillet on fire (can’t remember what I was cooking) and tried to place it in the sink and managed to set a roll of paper towels on fire in the process.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Skydive…for some reason that feels like it would be safer.
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
I like sexy dirty talking dominant heroes paired with innocent virgin heroines.
11. What is your favorite movie?
Legends of the Fall.
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
I have so many!! Chris Hemsworth, Alexander Skarsgard, Jason Momoa, Joe Manganiello, and John Stamos to name a few.
13. What is your biggest phobia?
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
Even though I write romance and almost all the books I read are romance, I normally won’t watch romantic movies and instead prefer sci-fi adventures or raunchy comedies.