15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
That’s tough, but I suppose OneRepublic.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
Scotland during the time of the Highlanders.
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Curl up and read, or binge watch a favorite television show
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
• People who put their turn signal on after they are already in the turn lane.
• Reviews that critique grammar but are filled with grammatical errors.
• When someone doesn’t change the toilet paper roll even though it is on the last few squares.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Write so I can lose myself in the world of my characters.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
Saffron Montgomery because I love the name Saffron and who wouldn’t want to be married to Trace?
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Forgetting I had a tray of cookies in the oven. They weren’t just burned, they were incinerated.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
Hero: A bad boy, Alpha male with a soft side.
Heroine: Not afraid of being who she is, strong and funny and not hung up on being perfect and beautiful and flawless.
11. What is your favorite movie?
Star Wars, the original trilogy
Dracula with Gary Oldman
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
Henry Cavill, Brad Pitt, Chris Hemsworth
13. What is your biggest phobia?
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I hold daily conversations with my cat that died three years ago.