15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
I don’t really like to eat while writing…but a little liquid courage goes a long way when writing those sexy scenes lol.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
I don’t have a favorite…I love all the music.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
Back to 2005…if I’d known that was going to be my last year with my mom, I’d live it over and over again.
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Sleep?! Is there anything better haha.
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
Don’t have one…though I can’t stand to hear people eat.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
When I’m alone…reading is my favorite thing to do. But my kids bring me the most joy.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
Aristotle!!! Because it’s a kickass name…and why not?!
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
When I was 13…I baked Chicken for the first time. It came out burnt on the outside, bloody inside. Don’t ask how I know the latter.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
That’s the choice?! I’d rather keep my feet planted firmly on the ground, thank you.
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
Deadpool!! Oh..you didn’t ask who haha. For me..someone who can help another, no questions asked..not because they feel obligated but because it’s in their heart.
11. What is your favorite movie?
Titanic and Remember the Titans.
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
Charlie Hunam, of course.
13. What is your biggest phobia?
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
I like all the words.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I’m a counter, and can’t stand for something to be odd…like really?! You couldn’t give me 16 questions? Lmao.
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
Don’t use them…I know, I know lol.
2. Who is your daddy?
Wouldn’t you like to know, lmao.