15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
I don’t generally eat and write. I’m good at multitasking but not eating and writing!
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
Depends on the day. Depends on what I’m writing, honestly. Right now Heallyeah’s Love Falls is at the top of my list as well as Ed Sheeran’s Perfect and Dive.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
To the future, of course! How amazing would that be to learn our mistakes before we make them?
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Read or watch a favorite movie.
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Besides sex and alcohol? Oh…yah, there’s nothing besides sex and alcohol.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
I’m sure at one point I wanted to change my name, but I’m far too old to start over now, so Kelly it is.
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
OMG. Lasagna. Super long story, so I’ll give you the shortened version. 2 months into marriage, I wanted to surprise my new husband, so I made probably the most complicated dish one can make for NEVER making it before. Let’s just say I used too much tomato sauce and we had lasagna soup. I cried. He ate it anyway. That’s when I knew he was a keeper.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Fuck…NEITHER! Both involve falling and that’s the WORST feeling ever!
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
Flawed. I mean, we’re all flawed, some more than others, so if you write a perfect hero or heroine, even though it’s fiction, it’s not realistic. It’s harder to connect.
11. What is your favorite movie?
Any of the Mission Impossible movies, Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman, any of the Hunger Games, and (guilty pleasure), any of the Twilight movies!
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
Today it’s Theo James. Tomorrow it will be somebody else!
13. What is your biggest phobia?
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
Honestly…cunt is NOT my favorite word, though I have used it sparingly when the scene calls for it. I’ve seen a big controversy about moist, but hey…it’s an accurate descriptor sometimes!
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I didn’t start writing until I was 43.