15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Coffee! I love to sit down with a hot mug of coffee, it feels almost sacred.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
I’m pretty fond of Pink these days.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Make mugful after mugful of hot tea. I live in Arizona, where it’s warm and sunny most of the year, so a rainy day is cold and wintery to us.
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
I’ve always lacked patience, so anything that slows me down drives me nuts. I had my kids trained from a very early age to mobilize quickly.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
I’m a big believer in clearing energy. I also love a hot bath.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
I chose Renee Rose as my penname, and I often feel like it fits me better than my real one.
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Turning on the mixer with the beaters up! (I hate when I do that!)
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
I love a super alpha dominant hero–possessive, aggressive and madly in love.
I like a smart heroine who’s not afraid of his edges.
11. What is your favorite movie?
Shakespeare in Love
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
13. What is your biggest phobia?
I don’t do well with blood (I usually pass out).
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
I guess racist or hateful words would bother me.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I was a professional modern dancer for over ten years.
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
2. Who is your daddy?