15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
I like to suck on Jolly Ranchers. Cinnamon is my favorite.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
Oh this is a tough one. I honestly don’t have a favorite because I like so much. I have different playlists for all my books. But I love, love acoustic guitar. So any music involving that is a winner in my book.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
The 1800s. I wouldn’t stay long because I don’t even like to camp. I want running water. But I would love to visit for a short time.
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Write! Rain feeds my muse. I absolutely write my best when it is stormy outside.
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
Late people, or people who make me late. Late people just think their time is more valuable than yours.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Listen to music and enjoy a glass of red wine. Throw in a bubble bath and I’m really in heaven.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
I would change my name to my pen name for good. Alta Hensley isn’t my real name but it was my grandmother’s. I am so used to being called Alta on a regular basis that I’m starting to identify with it more. Ha!
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Baking. I don’t like to follow directions when I cook. I like to wing it which doesn’t go over well in baking.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Skydive. Bungee jumping looks like it would hurt my back or neck. Whiplash big time.
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
A love a strong heroine who is kick ass. And I love, love love a bad boy alpha hero. The more the alpha the better. Dark eyes, dark hair, and a dark soul is a hero I will read all day every day.
11. What is your favorite movie?
I don’t really have one since I only like to watch movies once. But I love romance movies the best. That and anything post apocalyptic.
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
Johnny Depp. I have loved him since the 21 Jumpstreet days.
13. What is your biggest phobia?
The dark and serial killers. I always worry a serial killer is watching me. Yeah, the mind of an author in full effect.
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
The End. It means my journey is over.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I hate all types of seafood. I have tried every single kind including sushi, lobster, shrimp and crab and yes, I hate it all.
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
Anything that vibrates. Yes, please.
2. Who is your daddy?
My hot, fireman husband! RAWR.