15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Tea and chocolate!
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
Into the future! I want to see colonized planets and new societies.
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
Most of my pet peeves are directed at myself. Such as, how I will misspell the same word every single time I type it. Makes me nuts!
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
A good cuddle with my husband and pets works wonders on a bad day.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
I guess I already got my wish to change my name. Addison Cain is a pseudonym and a name I prefer to my birth name. Addison was my grandfather’s name, and his father’s, and so on for generations. Cain was the last name of my very first character; developing her story was a huge part of my journey to becoming a published author.
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
I once had a friend over so I could teach her to make egg salad. No matter how long I boiled the eggs they refused to actually cook. It was equally embarrassing and hilarious. Needless to say, she learned nothing.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Neither. I’m totally terrified of heights.
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
I love me an unrepentant bad boy. With heroines I much more flexible so long as they are not weak willed. Can’t stand that.
11. What is your favorite movie?
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
13. What is your biggest phobia?
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
None. Give me all the words!
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I’m pregnant. 😉
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
Ain’t nothin better than my hand and twisted imagination.