15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Anything crunchy and salty—or sweet.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
I would jump around and meet all kinds of wonderful writers from the past, but I wouldn’t want to stay there since women didn’t have many opportunities.
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Cuddle [cough, cough] under the covers.
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
Lack of manners.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Hot Jacuzzi and cuddle under the covers.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
I love Biblical names like Rebecca and Sarah. But when I chose an author name, I kept my first name, which I hated when I was younger because I felt is was so old-fashioned, but which I am quite happy with now.
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Since I’m a chef, even if I screw up in the kitchen, I can usually figure out how to fix it.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
If I had to choose, skydive, but both scare the hell out of me. I’m not a big fan of heights. I’ll do fast, but I tend to stay away from high.
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
Smart but flawed for both.
11. What is your favorite movie?
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
Patrick Swayze (Yes I’m aware he’s not alive, but I can still drool over him watching his movies.)
13. What is your biggest phobia?
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
“Moist” when referring to sex. And the use of “myself” when it should be “me”.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
If you didn’t know me as an author, I would say that I write hot erotic romance because I look like the woman sitting next to you at the PTA meeting. But since you know that, I can’t think of anything else.
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
Too many to pick just one.