15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
White cheddar popcorn
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
To the 1700’s.
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Nothing. I’m not fond of the rain. It makes me tired.
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
I take a nice long shower and do my makeup. It always makes me feel better when I look a bit better.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
I wouldn’t. I like my 80’s stripper name.
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
My grandfather and I exploded soup once we were cooking in a pressure cooker. It went all over the ceiling.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Neither. I don’t care for heights.
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
Bad boy alpha males with big hearts.
11. What is your favorite movie?
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
Ryan Reynolds and Charlie Hunnam
13. What is your biggest phobia?
I hate flying but I do it all the time.
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
I like all words. They all have a time and place.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
Not sure. I’m kind of an open book.
1. What is your favorite sex toy?