15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Starbucks salted caramel Double Shots – I drink two a day (shhhh…) 😉
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
The Misfits will likely always be my all-time favorite, but I also love bands and artists like Eminem, Pink, and System of a Down.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
Ancient Egypt to meet Cleopatra.
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Write and drink coffee 😉 Also marathon shows.
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
Really long movie into credits where there’s no story taking place and clutter. Any and all clutter.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Disconnect from the world.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
That’s a hard question lol Ummm… I would probably need a lot of time to think about this one – I have a difficult enough time picking names for characters.
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Pretty much everything. I used to cook, but when my son moved out, I gave it up and forgot how to function in the kitchen. My husband now handles that part 😉
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Oh, neither. I’m terrified just thinking about it.
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
I love realistic characters. Flaws and all. As long as the character bleeds, I’ll love them.
11. What is your favorite movie?
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
I’m lame. I don’t have one 😛
13. What is your biggest phobia?
Bugs. Particularly those mutant beasts known as roaches.
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I don’t drive.