15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Reeses Peanut Butter cups when writing bikers. Cherry Airheads – only cherry when writing anything else.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
That’s tough, I love Papa Roach, Skillet, Breaking Benjamin to write to and I start every day writing with Gangsta’s Paradise by Coolio and Eminem.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
Back to when my great grandparents were still alive so I could have one more hug and chance to tell them how very much I loved my childhood with them.
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Nap! I love naptime.
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
Hmmm social media balls – if you wouldn’t say it to someone’s face don’t grow brass balls on the internet and have a rant or be a twat.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
I live on a horse farm so I spend time in the barn until I feel better.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
I have no idea.
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
I always burn myself. No joke, every time I cook I burn myself at least once – mostly mild but somehow I always seem to burn myself.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Skydive because the bouncing up and down of bungee jumping does not appeal to me.
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
I like a man who is a real man – borderline asshole. I want him to be blunt, take charge, and make no apologies for going after what he wants. My favorite heroine is both strong and flawed. She knows herself and isn’t afraid of going after what she wants. I like a heroine who works and isn’t looking for a man to save her because she’s going to try to save herself.
11. What is your favorite movie?
Anything with Vin Diesel.
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
13. What is your biggest phobia?
Creepy, crawly things.
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
I really don’t get picky. I don’t like slang used outside of dialogue. It’s allowed to be spoken or internal but gotta, gonna, woulda, they aren’t real words and shouldn’t be used in fiction unless in dialogue.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I can be extremely shy.