15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
I usually get lost and forget to eat when I am writing, but I love the new airhead bites!
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
Pink and Justin Timberlake, but for writing I love to listen to The Piano Guys.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
I think I would go back and hang out with Lucille Ball when she was in her prime. Kind of boring, but she seems like she knew how to have a good time.
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Rainy days don’t change my day much, except that me and my toddler cannot play outside. I do love falling asleep to the sound of rain.
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
Bullies, learn to love yourself so that you are able to love others. There is enough hate in the world, just stop.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Take a nap or open Photoshop and create something new for my books. Right now I am working with this guy…. *grin*
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
This is the name I would choose, Allysa Hart is a pen name. My real name is boring.
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
One time I put whipping cream in the mixer and walked away from it… it was like a scene out of I love Lucy with how that stuff was being flung all over me and the kitchen.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Hard pass. Both of those things would have me running for the hills.
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
Alpha all the way. I like a strong woman and a stronger man. Makes for interesting dynamics.
11. What is your favorite movie?
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
Justin Timberlake or Josh Dallas… mmmmm
13. What is your biggest phobia?
Being abandoned by the people I love.
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
I do not like the C word. It bothers me and completely turns me off to the scene if not the whole story.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I am uber shy. I do not like to talk about myself or anything I am working on. When I go to book signings it is like I shed my real life hang ups about being judged and I just become Allysa. I am a different person.