15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
I don’t usually snack while writing, I think it’s a bad habit to get into. Writers spend so much time in a sedentary position, it would lead to more weight gain than we are already at risk of. And my bottom definitely doesn’t need that. But, if I do, it’s red grapes.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
I don’t have favorites per se, it all depends on my moods. I more so have favorite songs. When I’m in the middle of a project, a song might really encompass the theme. Two that I really identified with two of my stories was Taylor Swift’s Style for my book PERFECT, and Afraid by The Neighborhood for BLACK INK Part I. Two very different genres, but both perfect for their respective books.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
Tough one, I think one of two choices, medieval England, and when Christ lived, Jerusalem.
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Walk in the rain 🙂
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
Closed minded people.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Hang out with my kids or read.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
Funny, because when I was younger I’d always wanted to change my name. I think I’d change it to Elizabeth or Luna.
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Hah! When I was first married, I thought I’d be one of those blissful domestic wives and enjoy cooking meals every evening, (boy, how wrong was I, lol). I got a cookbook and I made a dish called Chicken L’Orange. My eloquent husband very colorfully said, “Man, this is crappy.” To this day, meals are referred as to, ‘crappy’, and ‘not crappy’. LOL.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Neither, I’m afraid of heights.
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
A bad ass with a big heart.
11. What is your favorite movie?
P.S. I Love You maybe ❤
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
I have several, Jason Momoa, Jon Snow, Jared Leto, Vin Diesel, and more.
13. What is your biggest phobia?
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
I have none that get on my nerves, there’s a place for everything.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I speak Spanglish 😉
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
2. Who is your daddy?
I haven’t found him yet 😉