15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
Can I count coffee as a snack? No? Okay, real whipped cream on top of coffee.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
I love it all. Right now I’m obsessed with Lindsey Stirling. She does violin music with DubStep and her videos are amazing! I loop songs while I write once I find one that speaks to me.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
I don’t think I could have cut it in ancient times but take me back to the Roaring 20s. I can rock a flapper dress!
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Curl up under a cozy blanket and snuggle with my kids.
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
Commas. They are never in the right place.
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
I usually get on the phone with a friend or one of my sisters and vent it out. I’m so lucky to have lots of support.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
I would legally change my name to Adaline Raine. I always thought it sounded so pretty. Anything but my real name!
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Every day I screw up in the kitchen, but water makes every sauce thinner and flour makes it thicker. Baking fails are way worse than cooking ones!
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Neither thank you. I don’t even like being in tall buildings.
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
Heroine? I adore dominant, Alpha heroes who have a sweet spot for their romantic interest. In a heroine I want to see a strong, sassy woman who knows what she wants but also isn’t afraid to ask for help.
11. What is your favorite movie?
Interview with the Vampire. I lost track of how many times I’ve watched it, and typically I’m a once and done. I remember visually all the aspects so second viewings are boring. With Interview I could watch it one-hundred more times and never be bored. Brad Pitt may have something to do with this phenomenon.
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
It changes with my works in progress. Right now it is a toss-up between Colin O’Donoghue (Hook on Once Upon a Time) and Ian Somerholder (Damon from The Vampire Diaries).
13. What is your biggest phobia?
I have two – heights and closed spaces.
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
The End? I’m not too picky as a reader. As long as the storyline is compelling and the characters feel real, I don’t mind much. Typos drive me crazier than grammar mistakes.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I talk to myself. All the time. (But I promise I don’t answer myself.)
1. What is your favorite sex toy?
Let’s just say if it’s made for the back door it’s probably in my toy chest.
2. Who is your daddy?
I have a thing for scruffy gentlemen in their late forties as long as they are strong, funny, and know how to cook.