15 Questions To Get To Know More About Our Attending Authors
1. What’s your favorite candy/snack/food while writing?
COFFEE! I can’t breathe without it.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
My Chemical Romance, Violent Femmes, Avett Brothers
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
10 generations into the future (I would love to experience space travel)
4. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
5. What is your pet peeve(s)?
6. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
I write. It’s a great way to channel emotion.
7. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
I’d love to have a dude’s name, like Dylan, Billie, Wyatt, Andy…because it just sounds so cool and rebellious.
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Cooking. I struggle to boil water in the microwave.
9. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Skydive! I sooooo badly want to do a Halo Jump.
10. What is your favorite type of Hero? Heroine?
I love a flawed hero. Mistakes and shortcomings make them easier to relate to.
11. What is your favorite movie?
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
13. What is your biggest phobia?
Dolls with blinking eyes.
14. What word or words do you not like to read in a book?
Any word or phrase that doesn’t match the character’s personality & voice. If a character is the type of person who would say “moist,” then moist needs to be in the book.
15. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
Before I started writing full-time, I was a quantitative investment analyst. Math & numbers are my jam.
16. What is your favorite sex toy?
The Hitachi Wand